15th June 2015, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Central Government jobs?

how to prepare for central government jobs? I am working hard but need some tip from you senior members. I will be reallly thankful to this forum.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Central Government Nursing jobs after B.Sc in nursing with 3 years of experience and tips to prepare for written exam?
  2. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  3. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  4. Detailed information about Central government jobs after BBA?
  5. Best books to be preferred for central government jobs? Exam pattern for central government job(Telecom)?
  6. Job opportunities in Central Government for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  7. What are the central government jobs for MSc computer science students?
  8. Central government, R&D jobs in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Job opportunities in Central and State Government sector for 27 years old candidate?
  10. Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses?
  11. List Central or State Government jobs for 30 years old ECE graduate?
  12. Am I eligible for central government jobs or banking clerk job
  13. Age criteria for Government jobs after MBA with 59% marks?
  14. How to get Central Government jobs when pursuing Bio-medical Engineering?
  15. What is the age limit required for central government jobs?
  16. How to get a government and central government job after passing B.Tech ECE?
  17. Available Central and state Government jobs after ECE B.Tech?
  18. How can I approach for jobs in research field and R&D Central Government Jobs?
15th June 2015, 02:45 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Central Government jobs?

The syllabus for the government jobs are different according to the various sectors. But to crack the exam one need to follow the steps given below :

* First know your own weak areas i.e., the topic in which you are little poor.

* Work more hours on the topics in which you are weak.

* Focus on the topics you have strong command so that you no need to revise it again.

* Focus and increase the study hours for the preparation.

* Prepare for the Interview as it needs more strength, skills and confidence.

* Be thorough with your language which is useful in both written test and interview.

* Practice previous question papers to get the idea about the pattern.

* Write more number of mock tests to get with the time management.

* Take proper diet during the preparation.

* As sleep is also an important factor to concentrate. Don't read more and don't read less. Keep it simple.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?