22nd July 2019, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

How selection is done for Gujarat Tourism Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Hi everyone, I have applied for Gujarat Tourism Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment. I want to know the selection procedure in this recruitment as I am interested in this recruitment so I don't want to take risks. Please let me know asap.

24th July 2019, 01:58 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How selection is done for Gujarat Tourism Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment?

The candidates who have applied or going to apply for Gujarat Tourism Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment, will be selected on the basis of their performance in the final qualifying examination. The candidates who scored a good merit will then have to appear for a personal interview for the final selection.
24th July 2019, 06:42 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How selection is done for Gujarat Tourism Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Tourism corporation of Gujarat Limited has recently released a notice for the post of Trade Apprentice. Candidates are requested to apply online only.

Since they didn't mention much about the recruitment process but it is said that the recruitment will be purely based on training under Mukhyamantri Apprenticeship Training scheme.
24th July 2019, 07:13 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Gujarat Tourism Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment:

>> Selection Procedure:-

On the basis of Shortlisting or Interview.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to https://www.gujarattourism.com/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?