28th September 2019, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of Uranium Corporation of India Limited Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment of Uranium Corporation of India Limited. I just want to know about the selection criteria in this recruitment. Please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible.

30th September 2019, 05:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Uranium Corporation of India Limited Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to apply for Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment of Uranium Corporation of India Limited. I just want to know about the selection criteria in this recruitment. Please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible.

Candidates are selected for the Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment in the Uranium Corporation of India Limited on the basis of marks scored in the Matriculation or Class X examination and ITI examination.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format for the Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment in the Uranium Corporation of India Limited. They should also attach the necessary documents (Xerox copies) like SSC Board Certificate, ITI Certificate, Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)), Aadhaar Card, etc. for applying to the Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment in the Uranium Corporation of India Limited. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
30th September 2019, 06:20 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Uranium Corporation of India Limited Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment?

The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for UCIL (Uranium Corporation of India Limited) Trade Apprentice (Electrician) recruitment 2019 are as below :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* Your age must lie within 18 years to 25 years as on 30.09.2019. Further, there is provision of relaxation in upper age limit as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your Matriculation i.e; Class 10th with at least 50% marks (or 45% marks in case of SC/ST candidates) followed by ITI Examination in relevant Trade (Electrician) with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].

Further, the Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://www.ucil.gov.in/pdf/job/Advt....%202019-20.pdf.
30th September 2019, 07:27 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria of Uranium Corporation of India Limited Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment are as mentioned below:-
The selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in matriculation (10th) and ITI (in relevant trade) .
1st October 2019, 12:52 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Uranium Corporation of India Limited Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Uranium Corporation of India Limited Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Uranium Corporation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Trade Apprentice (Electrician)

@ Selection process of this recruitment is given below,

>> Selection of the candidates will be done on merit basis. i.e., On the basis of the marks obtained in Matric & ITI Marks.

>> You should have completed Matriculation or 10th Standard with minimum of 50% marks for UR/ OBC (NCL) candidates and 45% marks for SC/ ST candidates and ITI Examination in the concerned trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT (National Council for Vocational Training).

Click here for official notification
1st October 2019, 01:27 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Uranium Corporation of India Limited Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment

** SELECTION PROCEDURE:

Selection of the candidates will be done on Merit Basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric and ITI marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?