19th April 2019, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

How selection is done for MAHATRANSCO Assistant Law Officer?

Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in MAHATRANSCO recruitment as an Assistant Law Officer. I really need this job as its my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

22nd April 2019, 06:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How selection is done for MAHATRANSCO Assistant Law Officer?

The selection process of MAHATRANSCO Assistant Law Officer will be on the basis of performance of candidates in Personal Interviews. However, which selection process is to be adopted, it will be done at the company's absolute discretion, and the company's decision in this regard will be final.

You can find details in the below mentioned official notification attachment link.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf notification.pdf(871.8 KB, 0 views)
23rd April 2019, 11:32 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to apply for MAHATRANSCO Assistant Law Officer, will have to appear for a personal interview. Candidates who qualifies the interview will be eligible for the recruitment.

Interested candidates can visit the official website below and apply for the recruitment.

Web: http://www.mahatransco.in
23rd April 2019, 12:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in MAHATRANSCO recruitment as an Assistant Law Officer. I really need this job as its my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

Candidates are selected for the MAHATRANSCO Assistant Law Officer recruitment through Personal Interviews. However, which selection process is to be adopted will be at the discretion of the company and the decision of the company shall be final. The call letter for the selection process will be forwarded through e-mail. The medium of the selection process will be English. Interested and eligible candidates should apply offline for the MAHATRANSCO Assistant Law Officer recruitment.
23rd April 2019, 05:28 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Selection is done for MAHATRANSCO Assistant Law Officer recruitment will be shortlisted on the basis of the Interview.

For more information, you can visit www.mahatransco.in.
24th April 2019, 09:05 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The selection of candidates for the post of MAHATRANSCO Assistant Law Officer recruitment will be done on the basis of Personal Interview.

Candidates who hold degree in law and having minimum 2-3 years of experience in actual practice: ligitation in court as an advocate are eligible to apply for MAHATRANSCO Assistant Law Officer recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?