19th April 2019, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in MAHATRANSCO Assistant Law Officer recruitment?

Hi everyone, I came to know that MAHATRANSCO is published the recruitment for Assistant Law Officer. I would like to know that how many vacancies are there for the same post? Kindly tell me about the vacancies as soon as possible.

22nd April 2019, 06:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in MAHATRANSCO Assistant Law Officer recruitment?

Total vacancies available in MAHATRANSCO Assistant Law Officer recruitment was 02 (Two). There is 1 post for open category and 1 post for SC category was reserved in MAHATRANSCO Assistant Law Officer recruitment. Candidates having a degree in law from a recognized university with minimum 02 to 03 years experience of actual practice/litigation in Court as an advocate were eligible to apply for MAHATRANSCO Assistant Law Officer recruitment. Last date to apply for that recruitment was 12/10/2018.

For details, please visit the below mentioned official notification attachment link.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf notification.pdf(871.8 KB, 0 views)
22nd April 2019, 11:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in MAHATRANSCO Assistant Law Officer recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in MAHATRANSCO Assistant Law Officer recruitment:

The detailed information about number of vacancies available in this MAHATRANSCO Assistant Law Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Law Officer

Total Number of vacancies - 2 vacancies

Division of vacancies is given below,

@ For SC category - 1 vacancy
@ For Open Category - 1 vacancy

Click here for official notification
23rd April 2019, 11:55 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I came to know that MAHATRANSCO is published the recruitment for Assistant Law Officer. I would like to know that how many vacancies are there for the same post? Kindly tell me about the vacancies as soon as possible.

Number of vacancies available in the MAHATRANSCO Assistant Law Officer recruitment is given below:

Assistant Law Officer:

SC – 1

Open – 1

Total – 2

Period of contract shall be for a period of 2 years from the date of joining, which may be extended.
23rd April 2019, 05:24 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Vacancies are in MAHATRANSCO Assistant Law Officer recruitment is 2 Posts only.

For more information, you can visit www.mahatransco.in
24th April 2019, 08:56 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The number of vacancies available in MAHATRANSCO Assistant Law Officer recruitment are 02. Details of vacancies according to category-wise are mentioned below:-

—> SC:- 01
—> General:- 01
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?