24th March 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for BPSC exams?

Hello Sir, I’m a postgraduate student of English honors part 3. How should I prepare for the BPSC exams and how many subjects are required compulsory and optional.

30th March 2017, 11:20 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for BPSC exams?

BPSC exam is conducted by Bihar State Government. The selection process includes three basic steps viz. Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview. Most of the questions comes from General knowledge, Reasoning, English, Aptitude and most important current event and affairs. You should go through the Newspaper daily and update your general awareness as much as possible. Make short note on all important topics and facts. You can prefer books by R.S. Aggarwal to prepare in a better way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?