5th February 2016, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

How should i prepare for the LIC ADO entrance examination during B.tech graduation?

Sir,

I am doing B.tech graduation in COmputer Science Engineering. I want to join LIC ADO for job once i complete my graduation degree. So i want to know how should i prepare for the LIC ADO entrance during my B.tech studeis. Please help.

6th February 2016, 12:55 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should i prepare for the LIC ADO entrance examination during B.tech graduation?

Yes, you will be eligible to appear for LIC ADO entrance examination after completing the graduation degree.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university and age between 21-30 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

The examination is conducted in three stages as On-line test, interview and medical test . The online test contains question of general knowledge, English, Mathematics and Reasoning.

So, you have to work on these topics to qualify in entrance examination. For more information about examination visit at www.licindia.in/careers.htm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?