5th February 2016, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

What salary package is offered by LIC for the post of ADO?

Dear sir,

Please confirm about the salary package given by lic for the post of ADO? I am doing my BCA graduation and right now i am in my last year. Please reply with the relevant information.

5th February 2016, 10:45 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What salary package is offered by LIC for the post of ADO?

Salary Package offered by LIC for the post of ADO:

Generally Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) will be paid a fixed amount as stipend during the apprentice period as per the rules of corporation.

Current Amount of Stipend for the post of ADO in LIC is -- Rs.23836/- per month

Remember the above mentioned stipend is not for the candidates selected from LIC Employees Category.

>> On the appointment of Probationary Development Officer, the basic pay would be Rs.11535/- per month in the scale of 11535-700(2)-12935-825(2)-14585-840(17)-28865 (under revision)

>> So the total emoluments will be approximately Rs.26736/-
5th February 2016, 05:47 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

The salary details of Apprentice Development officer of Life Insurance Corporation is explained as below:

Candidate selected in entrance exam, during apprentice period will be paid a fixed stipend of amount of Rs 23,836 per month. This is not applicable to candidates selected from LIC employees category.

Total emoluments after apprentice period is Rs 26,736. LIC ADO are entitled to other benefits such as Gratuity, Medical benefits, LTC etc.
6th February 2016, 12:04 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

ADO stands for Apperentice Development Officer and the recruitment on the above post is through entrance examination conducted by LIC.

Yes, after completing your BCA course you will be eligible to appear for examination and after qualifying in all the three stages of examination become eligible for recruitment as ADO.

The pay scale for the ADO post is Rs 24000 per month. For more information about examination and pay scale visit at www.licindia.in/careers.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?