3rd June 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare myself in 2 years of time period to get job in ISRO?

Hello sir i joined M.Tech in ES under Calicut university, after completing which i prefer joining public sector companies. My interest is to ISRO, so what all i should do under this 2 years of course period to get a job in ISRO.
thank you

5th June 2016, 01:33 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare myself in 2 years of time period to get job in ISRO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir i joined M.Tech in ES under Calicut university, after completing which i prefer joining public sector companies. My interest is to ISRO, so what all i should do under this 2 years of course period to get a job in ISRO.
thank you
You have to appear for a written test and interview for the selection. The GATE and ISRO questions are mostly same. You can get the previous year question papers from ISRO to get idea about the examinations (previous year question papers are available in ISRO Website). You should be very sound in your subject to clear the examination. ISRO conducts examination every year for the post of Scientist/Engineer in various disciplines like Mechanical, Electronics, Computer Science, Electrical etc. The eligibility for the posts is B.E/B.Tech with minimum of 65% marks from a recognized university. The upper age limit is 35 years. You have to check the notifications in the ISRO website. You can find the details in the website Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?