4th January 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

How to study for KPSC exams?

I am shidagouda frm karnataka i am preapering for kpsc prilms exam but how shall i study to selection for mains ?

24th January 2014, 09:54 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study for KPSC exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am shidagouda frm karnataka i am preapering for kpsc prilms exam but how shall i study to selection for mains ?
Hey friend,

KPSC - Karnataka Public Service Commission

There are certain criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the KPSC Exam and they may include such as:
  • Nationality
  • Age Limit
  • Education Qualification

To tell in descriptive about these criteira's it is mentioned below for your reference:

# The candidate who is appearing for the KPSC exam should have a Citizenship in India.

# The candidate who satisfies the nationality standard should then satisfy the age limit needed for the exam and it is that the candidate who want to apply for the exam should have a age limit of 18-33 years of age.

# There are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates and it is that the candidate who belong to SC/ST will get 5 years exception and for OBC candidate it is 3 years and for PH and widow have age relaxation of 10 years.

# The Education qualification needed is that candidates must have SSLC in Nursing/ Graduation/ BE/ Master Degree in the concerned subject.

SELECTION PROCEDURE:
  1. Preliminary Exam
  2. Main Exam
  3. Personality Test

The preliminary exam consists of papers General Studies,Humanities,General Studies,General Science,Mental Ability

To tell about the Main exam the subjects involved are Kannada,English,GK,2 subjects opted from list.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?