10th November 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

How UPSC exam beneficial for B.Sc in Agriculture student?

hello
i m going to apply for upsc exam
i m completed my bsc in agriculture
can you please tell me what is benifit
of bsc agriculture for upsc exam?
thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  3. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  4. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  5. How can I take BSc agriculture after passing inter in MPC?
  6. How to take BSc Agriculture after passing inter in MPC?
  7. Any scope for girls in BSc Agriculture? I have passed 12th medical
  8. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
  9. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  10. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  11. Which course should I do in future after completing BSc Agriculture from LPU with 6.5 CGPA?
  12. Can I do MSc Agriculture after completing BSc with 50%? Which college and subject is beneficial for me?
  13. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  14. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  15. Which one is better between BSc Biology and BSc Agriculture?
  16. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  17. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  18. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
20th November 2014, 06:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How UPSC exam beneficial for B.Sc in Agriculture student?

Well, first of all you must clear the UPSC exam and don't think about what is beneficial or not because clearing UPSC is one of the toughest ask for any student in India. There are many kinds of Services in UPSC Civil Services exam and you can select the service according to your qualification but most of the top candidates opt for Administrative Services.

UPSC Civil Services exam is conducted for Officer level jobs in Central Government and most of the jobs are administration, so you might not get any job which is related to Agriculture but I think you work will indirectly link to agriculture, if you are able to become a IAS officer after clearing the UPSC exam.

Hence, don't worry about the benefits and be prepared for the UPSC exam. Graduation in any discipline candidate can apply for UPSC Civil Services exam and you are definitely eligible for it with this qualification. Every year Graduates from various discipline clear UPSC exam and you shouldn't worry about your qualification and give it a real try.

For more information visit http://upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?