11th June 2023, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I am 37 year old ex serviceman and completed 15 years service in Indian army. Job for Ex-Serviceman

I am 37 year old ex serviceman and completed 15 years service in Indian army. Job for Ex-Serviceman graduation complete by Art Briles. And I want attempt for mp psc exam.so sir please give details of reservation for ex service man in MP psc. Thank you sir.

12th June 2023, 03:22 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am 37 year old ex serviceman and completed 15 years service in Indian army. Job for Ex-Serviceman

No ,there is no reservation for Ex servicemen in Indian army in MP PSC exam till date
but, if sufficient number of candidate in ex-servicemen are not available then, on the basis of their polices they can be reserved for the ex-servicemen.
14th June 2023, 01:01 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am 37 year old ex serviceman and completed 15 years service in Indian army. Job for Ex-Serviceman

As an ex-serviceman with 15 years of service in the Indian Army, you possess valuable skills and experiences that can be applied to various job opportunities. Here are some potential career paths to consider:

1. Security Services
2. Law Enforcement
3. Defense Sector
4. Government Jobs
5. Private Sector
6. Entrepreneurship
7. Coaching/Mentoring etc.
15th June 2023, 02:47 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

There are many jobs available for ex-servicemen in India. Here are a few examples:

* Security guard: Ex-servicemen are well-trained in discipline, security, and physical fitness, making them ideal for security guard positions. They can work in a variety of settings, including government buildings, private businesses, and residential complexes.
* Police officer: Ex-servicemen can also apply for positions in the police force. They must meet the same requirements as other applicants, but their military experience can give them an edge in the application process.
* Firefighter: Ex-servicemen are also well-suited for careers as firefighters. They must undergo training, but their military experience can give them a head start in learning the skills needed to fight fires and rescue people.
* Government jobs: The Indian government offers a number of jobs specifically for ex-servicemen. These jobs are typically in the defense, security, or administrative sectors.
* Private sector jobs: There are also many private sector jobs available for ex-servicemen. These jobs can be found in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, construction, and transportation.
15th June 2023, 02:59 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There is 5 % reservation for old ex serviceman in Mppsc exam . reservation is allotted to the Group B and Group C forces who served for the nation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?