27th September 2022, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I'm ex-service man person. Can I apply for S.T.I. in ex. Service man quota?

Ex service man quota is available in Maharashtra for sales tax inspector

28th September 2022, 03:07 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I'm ex-service man person. Can I apply for S.T.I. in ex. Service man quota?

Yes, Ex-servicemen can apply for Sales Tax Inspector by using the ex-serviceman quota. The number of vacancies in each category of posts will be determined at least one month before the declaration of the final results. An Ex-Serviceman who has obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or the Air Force, who has put in not less than 15 years of service with Armed Forces of the Union shall be considered for appointment to the Group C posts.

An Ex-Serviceman means one who has served in any rank whether as a combatant or noncombatant in the regular Army, Navy, and Air Force of the Indian Union and who either has been retired or relieved or discharged from such service whether at his own request or being relieved by the employer after earning his pension.
28th September 2022, 04:53 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: I'm ex-service man person. Can I apply for S.T.I. in ex. Service man quota?

Eligibility:

1. You should be 18 to 38 years old to be eligible for this quota.

2. Candidates must be degree holders from a recognized university in India.
Final year candidates can apply for exams but must be passed at the time of posting.

3. Nationality -Indian.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?