15th August 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Which post in MPSC I can apply being an Ex-service man and a graduate?

I am an Ex-serviceman and I had completed my graduation in Sociology. My age is 35 years now. I want to know about the post in MPSC for which I'm eligible and can apply for.

31st August 2018, 06:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post in MPSC I can apply being an Ex-service man and a graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in MPSC examination. The examination is conducted for selection in different jobs of the state service.

The age limit is 18-33 years but there is relaxation for reserved category and ex-service man candidates.

The required qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. Candidates have to appear and qualify in Preliminary, Mains and Interview examination.

For more information about the examination visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
17th June 2023, 06:06 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Which post in MPSC I can apply being an Ex-service man and a graduate?

As an ex-serviceman and a graduate, you can apply for various posts in MPSC depending on your qualifications and the specific eligibility criteria mentioned in the recruitment notifications. Some of the posts you may consider applying for are:

Police Sub-Inspector (PSI): The Maharashtra Police Department conducts examinations for the recruitment of Police Sub-Inspectors. As an ex-serviceman with a graduate degree, you may be eligible to apply for this post. The selection process typically includes a written examination, physical tests, and an interview.

Assistant Section Officer (ASO): The Maharashtra State Government conducts examinations for the recruitment of Assistant Section Officers in various departments. As an ex-serviceman and a graduate, you can apply for this post. The selection process usually involves a written examination and an interview.

Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI): MPSC conducts examinations for the recruitment of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors in the Transport Department. This post involves conducting inspections of motor vehicles and ensuring compliance with safety regulations. As an ex-serviceman and a graduate, you may be eligible to apply for this post.

Sales Tax Inspector (STI): MPSC conducts examinations for the recruitment of Sales Tax Inspectors. These inspectors are responsible for tax assessment and administration in the Sales Tax Department. As an ex-serviceman and a graduate, you may be eligible to apply for this post.

State Tax Inspector (STI): The State Tax Inspector is responsible for tax assessment and administration in the State Tax Department. MPSC conducts examinations for the recruitment of State Tax Inspectors. As an ex-serviceman and a graduate, you may be eligible to apply for this post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?