9th July 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Laboratory Technician recruitment?

Hello Friends, can you please tell me about the important dates of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Laboratory Technician recruitment. I want to apply in this recruitment. Kindly let me know about all the relevant dates because I don’t want to miss this opportunity.

11th July 2019, 05:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Laboratory Technician recruitment?

Candidates who are going to apply for Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Laboratory Technician recruitment, can send their duly filled application form to the "Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road, Faridkot by 18.07.2019 upto 05.00 PM.
11th July 2019, 09:20 PM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: Important dates of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Laboratory Technician recruitment?

Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Laboratory Technician recruitment:

>> Important Dates:

Starting Date of Submission of Application Form: 4th July 2019.

Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 18th July 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
11th July 2019, 09:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Laboratory Technician recruitment are mentioned below:-

—> Starting Date to Apply:- 8th July 2019
—> Last Date to Apply:- 18th July 2019
12th July 2019, 12:48 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends, can you please tell me about the important dates of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Laboratory Technician recruitment. I want to apply in this recruitment. Kindly let me know about all the relevant dates because I don’t want to miss this opportunity.
Aspirants are required to apply for Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Laboratory Technician recruitment on or before 18/07/2019 and the application form will be sent to the address Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road, Faridkot. Selection will be Based either Written or Interview.

Official website -> Click Here !!
12th July 2019, 09:45 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For applying for Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Laboratory Technician recruitment, the applicant must have MD/MS. with three years of teaching experience. Applicants who expect to fulfill the eligibility requirements before, 18/07/2019 may also apply.

Important dates of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Laboratory Technician recruitment
  • Notification Date - 08/07/2019
  • Last Date for Submission of Application Form - 18/07/2019 05:00 PM

Official website -. CLICK HERE
12th July 2019, 02:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Baba Farid University of Health Sciences has published the notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Technician on dated 3rd July 2019.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 18 July 2019.

Candidates can visit the official notification link given below for details;
http://www.bfuhs.ac.in/careers/advt4.../advt4of19.pdf
12th July 2019, 02:29 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Important Dates of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Laboratory Technician recruitment is:

~~ Starting Date to Apply Online: 04/07/2019.

~~ Last Date to Apply Online: 18/07/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
12th July 2019, 07:08 PM
phool1004

Important dates of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Laboratory Technician recruitment is as follows :-

Starting Date for Submission of Application -11 February 2019
Last Date for Submission of Application -22 February 2019
12th July 2019, 08:44 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHC) has published a notice for the recruitments of various job vacancies.
For the post of Laboratory Technician, eligibility criteria is given below,
Education: 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board/University/Institute with science. B.Sc. (MLT) from a recognized University/Institute.
Experience: Two years of experience in the relevant field.
Age: Maximum age limit is 37 years. Relaxation in upper age limit is as per the Punjab Govt. Rules.
Last date to for this post is 18th July, 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?