24th September 2018, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Last 5 years question paper for CDS-Officer Training Academy (CDS-OTA)

Could anybody please share with me the question papers of the last 5 years for Combined Defense Services Examination- Officer Training Academy (CDS-OTA) exam?

28th September 2018, 12:13 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 5 years question paper for CDS-Officer Training Academy (CDS-OTA)

There is no separate question for OTA recruitment.

CDS conducts entrance examination for recruitment in Air Force, Navy, IMA and OTA.

For selection in OTA candidates have to clear the cut off in first two paper. i.e, Paper I ( English ) and Paper II ( General Science ).

You will get previous year question paper from the official website of UPSC. The official website of UPSC is www.upsc.gov.in.
28th September 2018, 09:44 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 5 years question paper for CDS-Officer Training Academy (CDS-OTA)

CDS stands for Combined Defence Services. CDS examination is conducted twice every year by UPSC for recruitment into IMA, INA, OTA, AFA etc. You can download the previous years paper from official website of UPSC. Just follow the given below steps:

Visit the official website of UPSC which is www.upsc.gov.in. The next step is to click on Previous years paper link.

Then, you need to click on year followed by CDS exam. In case of OTA, General Awareness and English papers need to be downloaded.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?