3rd October 2019, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi Deputy Field Office recruitment?

Hello everyone, please help me to get the important dates for the post of Deputy Field Office under Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi recruitment. I really want to apply for this post under Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi recruitment. Please help me to know about the dates. Thank you.

6th October 2019, 05:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi Deputy Field Office recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, please help me to get the important dates for the post of Deputy Field Office under Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi recruitment. I really want to apply for this post under Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi recruitment. Please help me to know about the dates. Thank you.

Important dates of Deputy Field Officer recruitment in the Cabinet Secretariat are given below:

Last date to apply – 12th November, 2019

There are 20 Deputy Field Officer vacancies available in the Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before the above mentioned date for the Deputy Field Officer recruitment in the Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India.
6th October 2019, 06:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi Deputy Field Office recruitment?

Important dates of Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi Deputy Field Officer recruitment:

Major important dates of Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi Deputy Field Officer recruitment are given below.

Name of the Organization - Cabinet Secretariat

Name of the Job Position - Deputy Field Officer (GD)

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 12th November, 2019

@ Please go through the official notification that is given below for more detailed information of other details.

Click here for official notification

Click here for official website
6th October 2019, 07:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The important dates of Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi Deputy Field Office recruitment are given below.

Vacancy updation date - 1st October 2019
Last date of application submission - 12th November 2019

There are total 29 posts and the candidate must have done a graduation from a recognized university. I am also giving you the website through which you can apply for this post is www.cabsec.gov.in
6th October 2019, 10:39 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Important dates of Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi Deputy Field Office Recruitment :

Advertisement No : 03/19

Last date of application for submission : 12.11.2019

Total number of vacancies : 29 posts

Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree from the recognized university or institution as on 12.11.2019.

Age crietria : Not exceeding 30 years as on 12.12.2019.

Name of the Post : Deputy Field Officer
7th October 2019, 12:41 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Important Dates for Cabinet Secretariat DFO GD Recruitment 2019:

- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28/09/2019.
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 12/11/2019.

Here i am attaching you the PDF of official website notification for Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi Deputy Field Office recruitment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CabSec.pdf(157.2 KB, 0 views)
7th October 2019, 08:45 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
You must have to apply for Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi Deputy Field Office recruitment on or before 12/11/2019. As per the official notification of Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi, there are 20 Deputy Field Officer vacancies. Candidates with Bachelor degree from a recognized University or Institution are eligible to apply.

Important -> There is no application fee.

Official website -> Click Here
7th October 2019, 08:20 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Important Dates of Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi Deputy Field Office recruitment is:

Last Date of the Application Process: 12th Nov. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.davp.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?