3rd October 2019, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi Deputy Field Office recruitment?

Hi friends, I am a little worried about my future. I am interested to apply and become a Deputy Field Office in Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi. However, I don’t know about the procedure of selection. Can anyone of you help me to know about the selection procedure?

6th October 2019, 06:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi Deputy Field Office recruitment?

Selection Process of Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi Deputy Field Officer recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi Deputy Field Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Cabinet Secretariat

Name of the Job Position - Deputy Field Officer (GD)

>> Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,
@ Written Examination
@ Computer Proficiency Test (Qualifying in Nature)
@ Interview

>> The detailed examination pattern of all the rounds along with duration of examination and marks along with Paper details are given in 2nd page of the official notification given below.

Click here for official notification

Click here for official website
6th October 2019, 10:54 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Selection procedure in Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi Deputy Field Office recruitment?

Selection Procedure for the post of New deputy Field Office recruitment :

1.Written Examination

-- Preliminary Examination : 200 marks and consist s of 4 subjects each carries 50 marks and having a time of 2 hrs.

-- Main Written Examination : 100 marks and consists of two papers .

-- Paper I is conventional type and Paper II is objective type.

2. Computer Proficiency Test

--Total marks is for 50 marks and time limit of 1 hr.

3.Interview : For 40 marks.
7th October 2019, 12:04 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for Deputy Field Officer (DFO) recruitment in Cabinet Secretariat will be based on the applicant's performance in following stages of examination :-

Stage I) Written Test (Preliminary Stage).

Stage II) Computer Proficiency Test (Qualifying in Nature).

Stage III) Interview.

For detailed information regarding the scheme of subsequent stages of selection process, you can go through the official advertisement released for the same recruitment by referring to the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S-E...M9I8GVkFA/view.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?