9th February 2020, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Defence Research and Development Organization Trade Apprentice recruitment 2020

Can any of you tell me about the important dates of Trade Apprentice recruitment of Defence Research and Development Organization? I am going to apply for this recruitment so I would like to know about the important dates.

11th February 2020, 11:34 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Defence Research and Development Organization Trade Apprentice recruitment 2020

Important date of Defence Research and Development Organization Trade Apprentice recruitment is:

Last date of the Application Process: 6th March 2020.

Cost of Defence Research and Development Organization Trade Apprentice recruitment Application Form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.drdo.gov.in/.
11th February 2020, 06:12 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Important dates of Defence Research and Development Organization Trade Apprentice recruitment 2020

Important dates of Defence Research and Development Organization Trade Apprentice recruitment 2020:

~~ Starting Date for Submission of Application: 4 February 2020.

~~ Last date for Submission of Application: 6 March 2020.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?