9th February 2020, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Defence Research and Development Organization Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Hello friends, I want to apply in Defence Research and Development Organization recruitment for the post of Trade Apprentice. Can I know about the procedure of selection for this particular post under this recruitment? Please let me know about the selection procedure asap.

11th February 2020, 10:16 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Defence Research and Development Organization Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Defence Research and Development Organization Trade Apprentice recruitment will be based on Written Test and Personal Interaction.

Pay scale allotted to Defence Research and Development Organization Trade Apprentice recruitment is Rs. 8,050 per month.

Vacancies are available in Defence Research and Development Organization Trade Apprentice recruitment is 41 posts

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.drdo.gov.in/.
11th February 2020, 05:00 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Defence Research and Development Organization Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Defence Research and Development Organization Trade Apprentice recruitment 2020:

~~ The appointment will be through Selection. In case of large number of candidates appearing for the selection process, the competent authority may resort to further shortlisting on the basis of Test/ Personal Interaction.

~~ Date & Venue of Walk-in-Selection:

Date: 11/03/2020 and 12/03/2020 between 09:00 AM to 09:30 AM.

Venue: DROMI, Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory (NPOL), Thrikkakara P.O., Kochi, Kerala- 682 021.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?