5th December 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Delhi Pollution Control Committee Research Associate recruitment

Hello, can you tell me about the important dates as I am looking forward to apply for the recruitment of Research Associate in Delhi Pollution Control Committee? Please tell me about the important dates so that I would not miss any updates.

7th December 2019, 02:19 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Important dates of Delhi Pollution Control Committee Research Associate recruitment

Important Date of Delhi Pollution Control Committee Research Associate recruitment:

~~ Application Form Closing Date: 18/12/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
8th December 2019, 06:38 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Delhi Pollution Control Committee Research Associate recruitment

The important dates of Delhi Pollution Control Committee Research Associate recruitment are given below.

Job Posting Date - 6th December 2019
Application Submission Last Date - 18th December 2019

There are total 8 posts available for Research Associate and the age should be in-between 30 to 60 years. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is https://www.dpcc.delhigovt.nic.in
8th December 2019, 11:16 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Delhi Pollution Control Committee Research Associate recruitment:

Major important dates of Delhi Pollution Control Committee Research Associate recruitment are given below.

Name of the Organization - Delhi Pollution Control Committee

Name of the Job Position - Research Associate

>> Date of issue of notification - 4th December, 2019

>> Closing date for receipt of applications - 18th December, 2019

Click here for official notification
8th December 2019, 06:26 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Delhi Pollution Control Committee Research Associate recruitment:

## Important Dates:

Notification date: 04.12.2019.

Last Date for Submission of application: 18.12.2019.
8th December 2019, 06:33 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Important Date of Delhi Pollution Control Committee Research Associate recruitment is:

Last Date of the Application Process: 18th Dec. 2019.

Vacancies are available in Delhi Pollution Control Committee Research Associate recruitment application form is 8 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.dpcc.delhigov.nic.in/.
8th December 2019, 11:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Delhi Pollution Control Committee Research Associate recruitment :-

The last date for Submission of Application Form : 18 December, 2019.

For more details , you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.dpcc.delhigovt.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?