9th July 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Central Pollution Control Board Research Associate recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Central Pollution Control Board Research Associate recruitment. Please help me to know about the important dates of this recruitment for this post. Kindly let me know about the important dates immediately. Thank you.

11th July 2019, 02:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Central Pollution Control Board Research Associate recruitment?

The last date to submit the application form is on 24th July 2019. Candidates interested to apply for the recruitment can send their application form to "The Project Director Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society, Dept. of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Jharkhand, Sadar Hospital Campus, Purulia Road, Ranchi – 834001".
11th July 2019, 10:13 PM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: Important dates of Central Pollution Control Board Research Associate recruitment?

Central Pollution Control Board Research Associate recruitment:

>> Important Dates:

Starting Date of Submission of Application Form: 8th July 2019.

Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 27th July 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
11th July 2019, 11:50 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Important Dates of Central Pollution Control Board Research Associate recruitment is:

~~ Notification Date: 05/07/2019.

~~ Last Date to Apply: 27/07/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
11th July 2019, 11:54 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Important dates of Central Control Board Research Associate recruitment -

*Starting dates for application is 6th July 2019.

*Last date to apply is 27th July 2019.
12th July 2019, 12:32 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply in Central Pollution Control Board Research Associate recruitment. Please help me to know about the important dates of this recruitment for this post. Kindly let me know about the important dates immediately. Thank you.
Candidates have to apply for Central Pollution Control Board Research Associate recruitment on or before 27/07/2019. Candidates must have to produce the Original documents of educational/technical qualifications and experience certificate at the time of Interview.
12th July 2019, 03:08 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The important dates of Central Pollution Control Board Research Associate recruitment are given below.

Notification Date - 5th July 2019
Last Date for the Submission of the Application form - 27th July 2019

It is within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment Newspaper.
12th July 2019, 08:26 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Central Pollution Control Board Research Associate recruitment:

Major important dates of this Central Pollution Control Board Research Associate recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Central Pollution Control Board

Name of the Job Position - Research Associate

>> Date of issue of notification - 5th July, 2019

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 26th July, 2019 (not later than 21 days from the date pf publication of the advertisement in the newspapers).

Click here for official notification

Click here for application form
12th July 2019, 10:20 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who completed their Master degree in relevant field from a recognized university can apply for Central Pollution Control Board Research Associate recruitment 2019 on or before 25/07/2019. Candidates can download the application form from the official website.

Official website -. Clck Here !!

Important Dates:
  • Starting Date: 05/07/2019
  • Last Date: 25/072019
12th July 2019, 01:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Notification published date: 6th July 2019

Last date for receipt of filled application form: 27/07/2019

For details just visit;
https://cpcb.nic.in/openpdffile.php?...E4ODY5LnBkZg==
12th July 2019, 08:30 PM
phool1004

Important dates of Central Pollution Control Board Research Associate recruitment is as follows :-

Notification date - 05.07.2019

Last date of submission - 26.07.2019
12th July 2019, 09:46 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Central Pollution Control Board has published a notice on 5th July, 2019 for the recruitment of Research Associates and Consultants on contractual basis. There are total requirement of 42 vacancies. The posts will be filled on contract basis for one year only from the date of the joining and can be extended depending upon the performance as per the requirements.
Eligible candidates can submit their applications through offline along with all attested copy of necessary documents to the Senior Administrative Officer, Centre Pollution Control Board, “Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi – 110032 on or before 27th July, 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?