6th March 2018, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Important dates of E Courts recruitment? Procedure to apply?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the important dates of E Courts recruitment. I have completed my 12th Arts and heard that they recruit on 12th basis. So, I want to apply in this recruitment. Kindly let me know about the procedure also to apply for this recruitment.

31st March 2018, 07:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of E Courts recruitment? Procedure to apply?

Below I have mentioned the important dates for the different posts of E Courts recruitment, just go through it.

Starting date for the application form is from 22nd of March 2018 and it will last up to 25th of April 2018.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above mentioned different posts through the official website of the E Courts before 25th of April.

https://cbdcjobs.net/
1st April 2018, 07:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of E Courts recruitment? Procedure to apply?

To apply for E Courts recruitment, you have to visit the official website at (http://www.ecourts.gov.in/ecourts_home/) and select the position for which you want to work. Then you have to fill up the application form correctly and submit the required fees and documents which will be mentioned briefly in the application form. Here are the important dates of E Courts recruitment:

> Application forms will be available from: 07.02.2018

> Last date to apply: 27.02.2018

> Date of examination: 25.03.2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?