10th August 2019, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment. But I don’t know when to apply and what is the last date. So, can anyone of you please let me know about the important dates of this recruitment?

14th August 2019, 04:59 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment. But I don’t know when to apply and what is the last date. So, can anyone of you please let me know about the important dates of this recruitment?

Important dates of the Technical Officer recruitment on contract basis in the Electronics Corporation of India Limited are given below:

Date of walk in interview – 28th August, 2019

Venue – ECIL Zonal Office, D-15, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi – 110 028

Details are available at the website link given http://ecil.co.in/walkins.html
14th August 2019, 05:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment?

The starting date to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment was 9th August 2019. The last date to submit the the application form and attend the walk in Interview is on 28 Aug 2019 from 10:00 AM.
14th August 2019, 05:42 PM
phool1004

Important dates of Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment is as follows :-

Starting of Online Application 10-07-2019

Last Date to Apply Online 20-07-2019.

For more information you can visit on www.ecil.co.in
15th August 2019, 01:31 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Technical Officer recruitment in Electronics Corporation of India Limited .

The date of walk in for the post of Technical Officer recruitment in Electronics Corporation of India Limited is 28 August 2019.

You may check the following website for more information.
http://ecil.co.in/
15th August 2019, 01:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment:

Major important dates of this Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical officer recruitment are given below.

Name of the Organization - Electronics Corporation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Technical Officer

>> Walk-in-Interview date - 28th August, 2019

>> Venue of Interview;-
ECIL Zonal Office,
D-15, DDA Local Shopping Complex,
A-Block Ring Road,
Naraina,
New Delhi-110028

>> Ph. No: 011-25774645/ 011-25777676

Click here for official notification

Click here for application form
15th August 2019, 05:22 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Please note that ECIL is organizing Walk-In for the post of Technical Officer recruitment. You simply have to download the application form from below given link

http://www.ecil.co.in/

Fill the above application link and attach the required mentioned documents in the application form.

Make sure to reach the interview venue positively between 10:00 am to 12:00 pm on 28.08.2019.
15th August 2019, 05:58 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment -

* Important dates

Starting date of filling of online application form is 9th August 2019.
Last date of filling of online application form is 28th August 2019.

For more information log on to official website.
16th August 2019, 10:16 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Organization under the Department of Atomic Energy. The Company produces a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL Importantly focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space, and Defence sectors.

ECIL released the notification for Technical Officer recruitment 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walk-in on 28/08/2019 (Date of walk-in-interview).

Contact Information:
Venue – ECIL Zonal Office, D-15, DDA Local Shopping Complex,
A-Block Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi – 110 028
Official website -> http://ecil.co.in/walkins.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?