10th August 2019, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Technical Officer in Electronics Corporation of India Limited?

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Technical Officer which is available in Electronics Corporation of India Limited? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

14th August 2019, 05:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Technical Officer in Electronics Corporation of India Limited?

The minimum salary which is offered to a Technical Officer in Electronics Corporation of India Limited, may start from Rs. 22,500/- and above per month.

Depending upon the performance and experience of the candidate the salary may get a hike as per the norms of the organization.
14th August 2019, 05:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Technical Officer in Electronics Corporation of India Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Technical Officer which is available in Electronics Corporation of India Limited? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

Pay Scale allotted to the Technical Officer on the contract basis in the Electronics Corporation of India Limited is given below:

Technical Officer – consolidated (contract) pay – Rs 23,000 per month (all inclusive)

Interested candidates can walk in for the Technical Officer on contract recruitment in the Electronics Corporation of India Limited. Candidates should have at least 1 year post qualification experience are preferred for the Technical Officer on contract recruitment in the Electronics Corporation of India Limited. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
14th August 2019, 05:43 PM
phool1004

Pay scale allotted to Technical Officer in Electronics Corporation of India Limited is Rs.18,460/-Month.

For more information you can visit on www.ecil.co.in
15th August 2019, 01:36 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Technical Officer in Electronics Corporation of India Limited.

You will get around Rs. 23,000/- per month for the post of Technical Officer in Electronics Corporation of India Limited.This is a contract based position.

You may check the following website for more information.
http://ecil.co.in/
15th August 2019, 09:48 AM
sitaram0605

Technical Officer in Electronics Corporation of India Limited:

-->> Salary:- Rs. 18,460.

-->> Vacancies:- 28 posts. (Office Assistant: 1, Scientific Assistant-A: 27).
15th August 2019, 01:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered in Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered in this Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Electronics Corporation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Technical Officer

>> Pay Scale offered:-

@ Consolidated Contract Pay (inclusive all) - Rs.23,000/- per month

>> Ph. No: 011-25774645/ 011-25777676

Click here for official notification

Click here for application form
15th August 2019, 03:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The proposed consolidated remuneration for the post of Technical Officer under ECIL (Electronics Corporation of India Limited) recruitment is of Rs. 23,000 per month (inclusive of all other allowances).

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://www.ecil.co.in/jobs/ADVT_30_2019.pdf.
15th August 2019, 05:27 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Initially, all the candidates shortlisted for the post of Technical Officer in Electronics Corporation of India Ltd. will get the consolidated pay of Rs. 23,000/- per month. The above said Rs. 23,000/- is inclusive of all allowances. No extra allowance will be given to candidates at the post of Technical Officers.
15th August 2019, 06:09 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Electronics Corporation of India Limited Technical Officer recruitment -

* Pay scale allotted for the post of Technical Officer available under Electronics Corporation of India Limited is Rs. 23,000.

For more information log on to official website www.ecil.co.in
16th August 2019, 09:24 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Electronics Corporation of India Limited offers Technical Officer recruitment 2019. Those who selected for Technical Officer on the contract basis in the Electronics Corporation of India Limited can expect Rs.23,000 Per month. This is Consolidated/Contract pay. Eligible can interested candidates can directly apply for the Technical Officer on contract recruitment in the Electronics Corporation of India Limited.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?