19th April 2019, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of FACT Graduate Engineering Apprentice recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have got the information about the recruitment of Graduate Engineering Apprentice published by FACT. I want to know about the important dates for this recruitment of this year. Can you tell me about the important dates of this recruitment?

24th April 2019, 09:18 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of FACT Graduate Engineering Apprentice recruitment?

Important dates of FACT Graduate Engineering Apprentice Trainee recruitment are mentioned below:-

—> Starting Date to Apply:- 8th October 2018
—> Last Date to Apply:- 21st October 2019
24th April 2019, 12:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of FACT Graduate Engineering Apprentice recruitment?

Last date to apply for FACT Graduate Engineering Apprentice recruitment was 21/10/2018. There were total number of 24 vacancies available in FACT Graduate Engineering Apprentice recruitment. Candidates who have qualified first class Engineering Degree with aggregate 60% marks for general category and 50% marks for SC/ST in the relevant discipline and should not have completed more than 3 years after passing degree as on 01/01/2019 were eligible to apply for FACT Graduate Engineering Apprentice recruitment.

You can details in the below mentioned official notification attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FACT.pdf(126.7 KB, 0 views)
24th April 2019, 03:58 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The application process of FACT Graduate Engineering Apprentice recruitment, had started from 10th January 2019. The last date to apply was 23rd January 2019.

For more upcoming dates, candidates can visit the official website regularly and check.

Web: http://fact.co.in
24th April 2019, 10:00 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Notification of FACT recruitment of Graduate Engineering Apprentice for the session 2019-2020 has not been released yet.

Important dates in Fact Graduate Engineering Apprentice recruitment for the session 2018-2019 were:

1) Notification Date: 5 October 2018

2) Last date for submission of application form: 12 October 2018
24th April 2019, 10:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of FACT Graduate Engineering Apprentice recruitment:

Major important dates of this FACT Graduate Engineering Apprentice recruitment are given below.

Name of the Organization - The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineering Apprentice

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 21st October, 2018

As the last date for receipt of applications is over, I am very sorry to say that you cannot apply for this recruitment. Hence, I request you to go through the official notification given below.

Click here for official notification
26th April 2019, 12:49 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Important Dates of FACT (Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd) Graduate Engineering Apprentice recruitment is:

Starting Date of Submission of Application Form: 10th Jan. 2019.

Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 23rd Jan. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.fact.co.in/.
26th April 2019, 05:54 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The Important dates of FACT Graduate Engineering Apprentice recruitment are given below.

IMPORTANT DATES

** Notification date: 5 October 2019

** Last date for the application process: 21 October 2019

In order to apply for FACT Graduate Engineering Apprentice recruitment, you should visit the official website and complete the application form according to given instructions.
4th May 2019, 12:00 AM
sajid98

There is no such kind of notification has been released in current year

But previous year there was a notification for graduate engineer apprentice

Number of vacancies 24

Important dates : starting date 5th October 2018
Last date of submission 12th October

But there is a current notification from FACT Ltd for the various posts like management trainee/ technician/ assistant/steno and others

The last date for this recruitment is scheduled on 20th May 2019
5th May 2019, 04:44 PM
siva211

You missed it. Last date to apply was 21-10-2018

You need to wait for next year Graduate Engineering Apprentice recruitment notification.

Quote:
Hello Sir/Madam, I need to know the date of recruitment examination for Higher secondary school teacher post. I have SET and B Ed. I think I missed the last chance. I want to know the next date of examination for higher secondary teacher.
Government Higher Secondary School Teacher Recruitment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?