14th July 2019, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of High Court of Calcutta Interpreting Officer recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the dates of application and examination for the post of Interpreting Officer in High Court of Calcutta recruitment of this year. Please tell me about the important dates so that I can prepare for the recruitment as well. Thank you!

16th July 2019, 01:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of High Court of Calcutta Interpreting Officer recruitment?

The application process of High Court of Calcutta Interpreting Officer recruitment is going on. The last date yo apply for the recruitment, is on 31/08/2019.

Candidates can send their application form to "Registrar-in-Charge, Original Side, High Court, Calcutta".
16th July 2019, 03:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of High Court of Calcutta Interpreting Officer recruitment?

Important dates of High Court of Calcutta Interpreting Officer recruitment;

Notification release date - 22/05/2019

Last date for receipt of filled in application form - 21/06/2019

Candidates can find details on the below mentioned official notification link;
http://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in/...nt-notice/2148
16th July 2019, 04:29 PM
phool1004

Important dates of High Court of Calcutta Interpreting Officer recruitment is as follows :-

Starting date to apply Calcutta High Court Interpreting Officer Vacancy :-
22-05-2019

Last Date to send application form:- 21-06-2019
16th July 2019, 06:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The important dates of the High Court of calcutta Interpreting Officer recruitment are given below.

Start date of Online Application Form - 28nd May 2019
Last date of Online Application Form - 21st June 2019

For current and future openings you can also visit the website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
16th July 2019, 06:46 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the dates of application and examination for the post of Interpreting Officer in High Court of Calcutta recruitment of this year. Please tell me about the important dates so that I can prepare for the recruitment as well. Thank you!

Important dates of Interpreting Officer recruitment in the High Court of Calcutta are given below:

Date of notification – 22nd May, 2019

Last date to apply – 21st June, 2019 (up to 4.30 PM)

Interested candidates can apply offline for the Interpreting Officer in the High Court of Calcutta.
16th July 2019, 11:16 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

High Court of Calcutta Interpreting Officer recruitment -

* Important dates

• Starting date of application is 22nd May 2019.

• Last date of application is 31st August 2019.
16th July 2019, 11:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of High Court of Calcutta Interpreting Officer recruitment:

Major important dates of High Court of Calcutta Interpreting Officer recruitment are given below.

Name of the Organization - High Court of Calcutta

Name of the Job Position - Interpreting Officer

>> Date of issue of notification - 22nd May, 2019

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 21st June, 2019 (Till 04:30 PM)

@ For more detailed information, I suggest you to go through the below given official notification.

Click here for official notification
16th July 2019, 11:30 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of High Court of Calcutta Interpreting Officer recruitment

The last date for Submission of Application Form : 21 June 2019.

You can check the following website for more information.
https://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in/
17th July 2019, 12:48 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Important Date of High Court of Calcutta Interpreting Officer recruitment is:

Last Date of the Application Process: 31st Aug. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in.
17th July 2019, 01:02 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Calcutta High Court is recruiting for Interpreting Officer. Overall 8 vacancies are there.
Eligible applicants should send the hand-written or typed applications on plain paper to Registrar, Original Side, High Court, Calcutta.
Applications must be submitted in a sealed envelope mentioning the category and the post applied for on the top left corner, which shall have to submit within 4:30 p.m. on or before 21st June, 2019.
17th July 2019, 02:06 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Important dates of Interpreting Officer recruitment in the High Court of Calcutta:
  • Date of notification – 22/05/2019
  • Last date to apply – 21/06/2019 (up to 4.30 PM)

Applicants can apply offline for the Interpreting Officer in the High Court of Calcutta.

Official website -> Click Here
17th July 2019, 08:52 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Important Dates of High Court of Calcutta Interpreting Officer recruitment is:

~~ Notification Released: 22/05/2019.

~~ Last Date to Apply Online: 21/06/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
18th July 2019, 02:06 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Recently notification has released for the post of interpreting the officers in high court ,calcutta as per Adv no : HCOS/IO/2019 dy 22.05.2019

For more details regarding important dates you can go through the below information.

Date of Notification : 22.05.2019

Last date to send the application form : 21st June 2019.

Other states SC and ST will be considered as unreserved candidates.

And relaxation of 5 years will be applicable only for West Bengal SC and ST categories.

Any graduate can apply for the above said post.

And the knowledge of any two languages will be considered as other educational qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?