13th December 2016, 02:26 PM
senapatiraj

Which College and University are Registered by Government of Odisha? Can I pursue B.Ed course from that University?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.Ed from a College or University that is Registered by Government of Odisha so I want to know which College and University are Registered by Government of Odisha? Can I pursue B.Ed course from that University? What is the fee structure and course duration? Please answer as soon as possible.

7th February 2017, 09:31 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which College and University are Registered by Government of Odisha? Can I pursue B.Ed course from that University?

Every university in any state has to be recognized by the UGC and registered by the Govt. of the State.

So, any good university in the state will be registered by the Govt. of Odisha. If the university offers the course, you can go for the BEd. course in the university.

The eligibility criteria for BEd is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the graduation.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for BEd.
18th July 2019, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which College and University are Registered by Government of Odisha? Can I pursue B.Ed course from that University?

B. Ed course from nagarjuna university is approved by odisha govt?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?