28th June 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Important dates and number of vacancies available in C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram Project Engineer recruitment?

Respected Sir, please help me to know about the important dates of C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram Project Engineer recruitment. I want to apply in this recruitment. And also let me know about the number of vacancies as well. Thank you!

29th June 2019, 01:43 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates and number of vacancies available in C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram Project Engineer recruitment?

Important dates and number of vacancies available in C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram Project Engineer recruitment is given below :-

Total 8 vacancies are available for the post of project Engineer but these post are distrubated among :-

Position Name:- UR SC ST OBC Total
Project Engineer:- 5 1 0 2 8

Last date of sending applications through e-mail:- June 20, 2019
29th June 2019, 03:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates and number of vacancies available in C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram Project Engineer recruitment?

There are 8 vacancies available in C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram Project Engineer recruitment.

The recruitment process is going on and the last date to apply for the recruitment is 3rd July 2019. Candidates can visit the link below and get more detailed information.

Web: https://cdac.in/index.aspx?id=ca_ADV...Bengaluru_2019
29th June 2019, 04:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, please help me to know about the important dates of C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram Project Engineer recruitment. I want to apply in this recruitment. And also let me know about the number of vacancies as well. Thank you!

Important dates of Project Engineer recruitment in C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram are given below:

Start date to apply online – 15th May, 2019

Last date to apply online – 27th May, 2019

Date of written test – 1st June, 2019

Date of interview – 15th to 20th June, 2019

Number of vacancies available in C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram for the Project Engineer recruitment is given below:

Project Engineer – 10 members posted in Thiruvananthapuram

Project Engineer – 1 member posted in Delhi
29th June 2019, 09:37 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Important dates and number of vacancies available in C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram Project Engineer recruitment:-

Online application start date was 27/05/2019.
Last date of filling the application form is 30/05/2019.
date of written examination was 01/06/2019.
date of Interview would be from 15th to 20th June 2019.

Number of vacancies available in C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram Project Engineer recruitment for is 1.
29th June 2019, 10:09 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The Important dates and number of vacancies available in C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram Project Engineer recruitment are given below.

IMPORTANT DATES

** Online application start and end date: by 27.05.2019

** Date of written Test: 01.06.2019

** Tentative Date for interview: 15th to 20th June 2019.

NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 12
29th June 2019, 10:30 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Important dates and number of vacancies available in C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram Project Engineer recruitment:-

> Job published on 15 may 2019

> Job updated on 15th may 2019

> Total number of vacancies are 14.
30th June 2019, 09:08 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Important dates of Project Engineer recruitment in C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram:
  • Start date to apply online – 15t/05/2019
  • Last date to apply online – 27/May/2019
  • Date of written test – 1/June/2019
  • Date of interview – 15/20/2019

Number of vacancies available in C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram for the Project Engineer recruitment:

– Ten Vacancies available for Project Engineer
– One vacancy available for Project Engineer ( Delhi )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?