10th July 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Important dates and number of vacancies available in MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Respected Sir, please help me to know about the important dates of MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment. I want to apply in this recruitment. And also let me know about the number of vacancies as well. Thank you!

13th July 2019, 01:24 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Important dates and number of vacancies available in MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, please help me to know about the important dates of MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment. I want to apply in this recruitment. And also let me know about the number of vacancies as well. Thank you!
Those candidates who have passed 12th exam with National Trade Training Certificate are eligible to apply for MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment 2019. Candidates can apply through online mode by visiting the official website -> https://www.mahadiscom.in from 13/07/2019 to 26/07/2019. The selection will be based on Written Examination and Interview.

Important dates for MAHADISCOM Vacancy:
  1. Starting date for online application – 13/07/2019.
  2. Last date for online application – 26/07/2019.

Official website -> Click Here !!
13th July 2019, 07:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates and number of vacancies available in MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

The online application process of MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment, is on 13th July 2019. The last date to submit the application form is on 26th July 2019. For more dates, you can visit the official website at a regular basis.

Web: https://www.mahadiscom.in
13th July 2019, 11:39 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Important Dates of MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is:

~~ Starting Date to Apply Online: 28/08/2018.

~~ Last Date to Apply Online: 17/09/2018.

Vacancies are available in MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is 63 posts.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
14th July 2019, 01:56 PM
Mantun Bhai

MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment:

>> Important Dates:

Starting Date of Submission of Application Form: 28th August 2018.

Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 17th September 2018.

>> Vacancies are available in this recruitment is 63 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?