7th August 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Projects & Development India Limited Management Trainee recruitment

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the important dates of Projects & Development India Limited Management Trainee recruitment. Actually I have heard that they are going to publish the recruitment. Kindly let me know about the important dates. Thank you!

13th August 2019, 01:57 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Projects & Development India Limited Management Trainee recruitment

The online application process of Projects & Development India Limited Management Trainee recruitment, will end by 21st Aug 2019. They have not updated the further dates yet. Hence, for the regular updates you have to keep visiting their official website at (https://www.pdilin.com/
13th August 2019, 04:54 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Projects & Development India Limited Management Trainee recruitment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the important dates of Projects & Development India Limited Management Trainee recruitment. Actually I have heard that they are going to publish the recruitment. Kindly let me know about the important dates. Thank you!

Important dates of the Management Trainee recruitment in the Project & Development India Limited are given below:

Start date to apply online – 25th July, 2019

Last date to apply online – 21st August, 2019

There are totally 55 Management Trainee vacancies available in the Project & Development India Limited. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
13th August 2019, 05:55 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Projects and Development India Limited Management Trainee recruitment -

* Important dates

Interested candidates should apply online latest by 21.08.2019.
Commencement of online registration of applications by candidates 25.07.2019.
Last date of receipt of online application is 21.08.2019.
13th August 2019, 07:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Projects & Development India Limited Management Trainee recruitment are mentioned below:-

—> Starting Date to Apply:- 25th July 2019

—> Last Date to Apply:- 21st August 2019
13th August 2019, 11:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Projects and Development India Limited Management Trainee recruitment:

Major important dates of Projects and Development India Limited Management Trainee recruitment are given below.

Name of the Organization - Projects and Development India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Management Trainee

>> Starting date to apply online - 25th July, 2019

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 21st August, 2019

Click here for official notification
13th August 2019, 11:39 PM
phool1004

Important dates of Projects & Development India Limited Management Trainee recruitment is as follows :-

Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 25-07-2019

Last date for receipt of online applications & Payment of Fee: 21-08-2019

For more information you can visit on https://www.pdilin.com/
14th August 2019, 12:49 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Important dates of the Management Trainee recruitment in the Project & Development India Limited:

- Start date to apply online – 25-07-2019
- For Last date to apply online – 21-08-2019

Official website -> Click Here!!
14th August 2019, 01:26 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Important dates associated with Projects & Development India Limited Management Trainee recruitment are as below :-

* Starting date of online application process :- 25.07.2019.

* Last date for submission of online application form :- 21.08.2019.

--> Date of interview for shortlisted candidates will be notified later through registered post.

For more updates and details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to company's official website i.e; www.pdilin.com.
14th August 2019, 09:31 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL) has been released a notification for the recruitment of Jr.Const.Supervisor, Engineer Gr-III, Engineer Gr-II, Engineer Gr-I and Sr Drafting Staff vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and satisfy its eligibility criteria can apply on or before 21/08/2019.

Important Dates
  • Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 25/07/2019
  • Last date for receipt of online applications & Payment of Fee: 21/08/2019

Apply Online -> Click Here !!
14th August 2019, 11:46 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL) has announced job notification to hire eligible candidates for the position of Management Trainee. Important dates of this recruitment are as follows;

Starting date of online registration of applications: 25/07/2019

Last date for receipt if online applications; 21/08/2019

Detailed information is available at;
https://pdilcareer.in/PDF/WebAdvt.No...gularposts.pdf
14th August 2019, 12:57 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Management Trainee recruitment in Projects & Development India Limited are given below.

The date of commencement of Online Application Form is 25th July, 2019.

The last date for Submission of Online Application Form is 21st August, 2019.

You can check the following website for any other information .
https://www.pdilin.com/
15th August 2019, 09:42 AM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Projects & Development India Limited Management Trainee recruitment:

>> Important Dates:

Starting Date: 25th July 2019.

Last Date: 21st August 2019.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.pdilin.com/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?