8th January 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Important dates, syllabus and suitable books for Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs) ACIO?

I am going to exam for Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs) ACIO. So please give me the full details of that exam. Tell me the exam date, syllabus and which books may help me to cross the exam.

11th January 2014, 09:38 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Important dates, syllabus and suitable books for Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs) ACIO?

ACIO i.e Assistant Central Intelligence Officer and this examination is conducted by Ministry of Home Affairs. Mostly the exam notification will be publish in the month of June or July in the official website of Ministry of Home Affairs as well as employment news paper.

-->> Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized University.

-->> Age should between 18 years to 27 years and upper age limits is applicable.

-->> The candidate should have a good knowledge in computer operations to apply for this examination.

Exam Pattern :-

-->> General awareness
-->> Logical Reasoning
-->> Comprehension
-->> Mathematical ability
-->> English Language
-->> Analytical ability

Books for ACIO :-

IB-ACIO Executive Guide (Grade - 2)
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Rs. 340

Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade-II Executive Exam Guide
Author: R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Rs. 340

ACIO: Intelligence Bureau
Author: Unique Research Academy
Publisher: Unique Publisher
Rs. 325

ACIO: Intelligence Bureau (Hindi)
Author: Unique Research Academy
Publisher: Unique Publisher
Rs. 315
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?