29th July 2018, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of UPSC Psychologist 2018 recruitment? Procedure to apply?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the important dates of UPSC Psychologist recruitment. I have completed my BSc in Psychology and heard that they recruit on BSc basis. So, I want to apply in this recruitment. Kindly let me know about the procedure also to apply for this recruitment.

3rd August 2018, 08:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of UPSC Psychologist 2018 recruitment? Procedure to apply?

Important dates of UPSC Psychologist 2018 recruitment is:

>Start Date to apply: 28 July , 2018

>Last Date to apply: 16 August , 2018

Procedure to apply:

1. Visit to the official website of UPSC I.e. https://upsconline.nic.in/

2. Register and upload scanned image and signature.

3. Upload the following documents:-

i) Educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience Certificate.

ii) Matriculation/10th Standard.

iii) Degree/Diploma certificate.

iv) Caste certificate (If Applicable).

v) Physically Handicapped certificate (If Applicable).

vi) Documentary support for any other claim(s) made.

4. Pay the application fee online through Debit card/Credit Card/Netbanking/Wallets/UPI.

Candidate can also pay the application fee in offline Mode by visiting any SBI Bank Branch for Challan Payment mode.

5. After successful registration, log in and fill the application form and submit.

6. Take a print out of application form for future use.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Remove *
3rd August 2018, 10:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of UPSC Psychologist 2018 recruitment? Procedure to apply?

Important dates of UPSC Psychologist Recruitment 2018 and Procedure to apply:

Some of the major important dates of UPSC Psychologist recruitment 2018 are,

>> Starting date to apply online - 27th July, 2018

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 16th August, 2018

In order to apply for this recruitment, you are required to follow the below mentioned instructions.

@ You should apply from it's UPSC official website and need to fill up all the details in the concerned fields.
@ If you meet the required criteria, you need to apply on or before the last date 16th August, 2018
@ You are required to send online registration hard copy attested certificates before 17th August, 2018

Click here for Official Notification
4th August 2018, 06:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I would like to know about the important dates of UPSC Psychologist recruitment. I have completed my BSc in Psychology and heard that they recruit on BSc basis. So, I want to apply in this recruitment. Kindly let me know about the procedure also to apply for this recruitment.

Important dates of UPSC Psychologist 2018 recruitment are given below:

Closing date for submission of online application – 16-08-2018 23:59 Hrs

Last date of printing of completely filled application – 17-08-2018 23:59 Hrs

Eligible candidates have to apply online (https://upsconline.nic.in/) to the UPSC Psychologist recruitment. Candidates should follow the instructions available on the website. Candidates are shortlisted through the written test, personal interview and document verification.
4th August 2018, 08:00 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being a B.Sc in Psychology degree holder, you are not eligible for UPSC Psychologist recruitment as the minimum education required to apply for the same is a master's degree in Psychology from a recognized university.

Further, as per the advisement released for the same recruitment, the only important date to be noted is the last date of filling online recruitment application i.e; ORA for the same recruitment which is 16th August 2018.

For more detailed information regarding the UPSC Psychologist recruitment 2018, you can refer to the advertisement released for the same examination by downloading it from the link www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Advt-14-18-Engl.pdf.
4th August 2018, 08:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of UPSC Psychologist 2018 recruitment are mentioned below :-

--> Online Applications starts from 27th July 2018
--> Last Date to Apply Online is 16th August 2018
--> Last Date for printing of completed application form is 17th August 2018.

Procedure to Apply :-
You can apply for UPSC Psychologist recruitment through by filling the online application form at the UPSC official website https://upsconline.nic.in on or before last date of submission of online application form.
5th August 2018, 09:25 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

UPSC refers to Union Public Service Commission and to apply for UPSC Psychologist recruitment 2018, you need to refer to the link www.upsconline.nic.in to fill the ORA ( Online Recruitment Application ) form of the same by the 16th August 2018.

But, as you have mentioned that you are just a B.Sc in Psychology degree holder so you are not eligible to apply for the same recruitment as the minimum education required for the same is a master's degree in Psychology from a recognized university.

For more queries regarding the UPSC Psychologist 2018 recruitment, you can visit the link www.upsc.gov.in and go through the advertisement released for the same examination.
5th August 2018, 03:13 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. The last date to apply for Union Public Service Commission Psychologist examination is 16th August, 2018. You need to visit the official website of UPSC which is www.upsconline.nic.in and apply for this post.

2. There is application fee of Rs 25 which you can pay through online method or SBI challan.

3. There are total nine posts for this post. The upper age limit is 30 years for Psychologist post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?