29th July 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in UPSC Psychologist recruitment 2018?

Hi, I really want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in UPSC Psychologist recruitment of 2018. I don’t know much more about the eligibility of this particular recruitment. Kindly tell me the age limit as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply in UPSC Psychologist recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  2. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Goa Shipyard Limited Junior Supervisor recruitment 2018?
  3. Age limit to apply for Engineers India Limited Junior Accountant 2018 recruitment?
  4. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Goa Customs Seaman recruitment 2018?
  5. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018?
  6. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari recruitment 2018?
  7. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in LMRC Executive recruitment 2018?
  8. Important dates of UPSC Psychologist 2018 recruitment? Procedure to apply?
  9. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment 2018?
  10. Eligibility and age limit to apply in Oil India Senior Officer recruitment 2018?
  11. Eligibility to apply in SSC Constable GD recruitment 2018?
  12. Age limit to apply in SSC Constable GD recruitment 2018?
  13. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for VMMC Junior Residents recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable recruitment 2018?
  15. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in TIIC Finance Senior Officer recruitment 2018?
  16. Age limit to apply in SBI-PO 2018 recruitment?
  17. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Mizoram PSC Circle Education Officer recruitment 2018?
  18. What is the maximum age limit for CTET for General category? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd August 2018, 10:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in UPSC Psychologist recruitment 2018?

Eligibility Criteria and Age Criteria required to apply for UPSC Psychologist recruitment 2018:

The basic eligibility criteria and age criteria required to apply for this UPSC Psychologist recruitment 2018 is given below,

>> Educational Qualification:-

@ You should have passed Master's Degree in Psychologist with 3 years experience in the application of psychological technique

@ Or else, counseling guidance rehabilitation or teaching or training of handicapped candidates.

Age Criteria:-

@ Upper age limit for Psychologist post is 30 years and of course there will be relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

Click here for Official Notification
4th August 2018, 03:16 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in UPSC Psychologist recruitment 2018?

The age limit to apply for UPSC Psychologist recruitment is 30 years for candidates of general category. Reserved category candidates are eligible for relaxation in upper age limit.

The educational qualification required is master's degree in psychology, three years experience in psychological technique and desirable qualification is post graduate diploma in guidance psychology.
4th August 2018, 04:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I really want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in UPSC Psychologist recruitment of 2018. I don’t know much more about the eligibility of this particular recruitment. Kindly tell me the age limit as well.

Eligibility to apply in UPSC Psychologist recruitment is a Master’s Degree in Psychology from a recognized university or equivalent with three years’ experience in the application of psychological technique or counseling, guidance rehabilitation / training / teaching of handicapped persons.
The upper age limit to apply for the post is 30 years for general category candidates. The age limit is relaxable for SC/ST candidates’ up to 5 years and up to 3 years for OBC candidates. Candidates can apply online through the UPSC website link given Click Here
4th August 2018, 07:19 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for UPSC Psychologist recruitment 2018 are as here under :-

* You must hold the nationality of India.

* Your age must not exceed 30 years in case you belong to general category. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your master's degree in Psychology or equivalent from a recognized university. Work experience in the same field is also desirable.

For more details regarding the same examination, you can visit the link www.upsc.gov.in.
4th August 2018, 08:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply in UPSC Psychologist recruitment 2018 are mentioned below :-

--> Educational Qualication :- Master's Degree in Psychology or equivalent from a recognized university.

--> Experience :- Three years experience in the application of psychological technique or
counselling, guidance rehabilitation/ training/ teaching of handicapped persons.

--> Age Limit :- 30 years. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
5th August 2018, 08:41 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

--> The basic qualifications required to apply for UPSC Psychologist recruitment 2018 are as following :;-

i) You must be an Indian citizen with your age lying under 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable in the case of reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

ii) You must have completed your master's degree in Psychology or equivalent from a recognized university. Work Experience is also desirable.

For more detailed information regarding the UPSC Psychologist 2018 recruitment, you can go through the advertisement released for the same examination by referring to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
5th August 2018, 02:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for UPSC Psychologist Recruitment examination 2018:

1. Master's degree in psychology from a recognized university.

2. Th desirable qualification required is post graduate diploma in guidance psychology or diploma in social psychology. Three years experience in psychological technique and counselling is also required.

3. Upper age limit for recruitment is 30 years.

Last date to apply is 16th August, 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?