7th July 2023, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

Indian Engineering Service last 10 years solved electronics and telecommunication papers

Sir please send me Indian Engineering Service last 10 years solved electronics and tele communication papers.my id:[email protected]

15th July 2023, 03:21 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Indian Engineering Service last 10 years solved electronics and telecommunication papers

For getting the past year's question papers of the Engineering Services Examination (often known as IES examination) held by UPSC, you can refer to the link https://www.upsc.gov.in/examinations...uestion-papers.

Further, for the solved PYQs you can refer to the PYQs books published by ESE coaching centers like MadeEasy, Ace Academy, IES Master, etc. These books are available for purchase on the official website of these institutes as well as on e-commerce platforms like Amazon and Flipkart.
15th July 2023, 09:14 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Indian Engineering Service last 10 years solved electronics and telecommunication papers

As far as you are concerned about the solved past year papers for Indian Engineering Services Examination i.e; (Engineering Services Examination) held by UPSC, then for that you need to buy the books published by coaching centers for ESE preparation like MadeEasy, IES Master, and Ace Engineering Academy.

Books by these coaching centers can be bought from their official website. Also, the books are available on www.amazon.in and www.flipkart.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?