1st August 2010, 01:09 AM
Tukur Gupta

Previous 10 years solved papers for Indian Engineenirg Services( Electronics and telecommunication)-both objective type and conventional type

Dear sir/mam,

Can you please send me previous 10 years solved papers for Indian Engineenirg Services( Electronics and telecommunication)-both objective type and conventional type.

1st August 2010, 11:52 AM
Txx

Default Re: Previous 10 years solved papers for Indian Engineenirg Services( Electronics and telecommunication)-both objective type and conventional type

You can get the solved question paper here
1)solvedquestionpapers.com/.../ies-1996-electronics-telecommunication-engineering-alalog-electronics-paper-2.html
2)books4u.in/book_detail.php?book_id=1185
1st August 2010, 01:17 PM
nitin07

Default Re: Previous 10 years solved papers for Indian Engineenirg Services( Electronics and telecommunication)-both objective type and conventional type

http://www.estudentzone.com/category/entrance-exams/iesindian-engineering-services
1st August 2010, 03:15 PM
mayankkaushik02

u can use this link for your question papers

www.mypdfsearch.com/.../10+years+ies+electronics+engineering+question+pape r+/

and do ur best
1st August 2010, 07:08 PM
sampat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tukur Gupta View Post
Dear sir/mam,

Can you please send me previous 10 years solved papers for Indian Engineenirg Services( Electronics and telecommunication)-both objective type and conventional type.
hi
u can download a previous solved papers of IES from www.frashersworld.com
1st August 2010, 07:31 PM
Rickers

Hello,

For indian engineering services you must have a minimum 60% score in B.Tech.
If you fulfill this criteria then you surely apply for it.

The sample paperof aptitude, reasoning, objective and detailed question pattern etc. i have attached the pdf's. you just follow the pdf's you will understand the whole pattern.

All the best...prepare well.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CONV_E&T_I.pdf(113.2 KB, 625 views)
File Type: pdf CONV_E&T_II.pdf(133.3 KB, 416 views)
File Type: pdf CONV_E&T_II_1.pdf(133.3 KB, 373 views)
File Type: pdf GAT.pdf(528.8 KB, 430 views)
File Type: pdf OBJ_E&T_I.pdf(480.5 KB, 552 views)
File Type: pdf OBJ_E&T_II.pdf(504.0 KB, 506 views)
1st August 2010, 08:26 PM
swathi20

http://www.estudentzone.com/download-ies-electronics-and-telecommunications-engineering-question-papers/952

this link helps u in downloading the IES previous question papers from 1980-2008
31st August 2010, 02:37 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

you can get previous year papers for Indian Engineenirg Services in given below sites.

http://www.indianshout.com/download-ies-electronics-and-telecommunications-engineering-question-papers.

all the best........
10th October 2010, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

i just need solved papers of IES (electronics & comm. engg.)........
12th November 2010, 01:03 AM
rakesh22dec

please send the engineering service ece solved papers 2009 and if possible then previous papers also with solution............
thanksssss
20th January 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i need the solved conventional papers for indian engineering services (electronics and telecommucation)
jestadi subbu
21st January 2011, 04:56 PM
prtk.co

You can download thd papers from this link.

www.free-press-release.com/news/200903/1238452688.html
3rd February 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibilty for ies?
9th February 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

plz send indian engineering services previous questions of ece with solutions both objective and conventional papers
10th March 2011, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tukur Gupta View Post
Dear sir/mam,

vikas
28th March 2011, 05:17 PM
anil.visave

Smile Re: Previous 10 years solved papers for Indian Engineenirg Services( Electronics and telecommunication)-both objective type and conventional type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickers View Post
Hello,

The sample paperof aptitude, reasoning, objective and detailed question pattern etc. i have attached the pdf's. you just follow the pdf's you will understand the whole pattern.

All the best...prepare well.
thank you so much .it's really helpful.
6th April 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Does anyone have previous solved papers/notes of of AMIE for the subjects (a) Communication Engineering (b) Circuit theory and control
25th April 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

please send me ies sample papers .my email id is [email protected]
30th April 2011, 03:13 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

The sample paperof aptitude, reasoning, objective and detailed question pattern etc. i have attached the pdf's. you just follow the pdf's you will understand the whole pattern
1st May 2011, 11:28 AM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

http://www.estudentzone.com/category/entrance-exams/iesindian-engineering-services
5th May 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

sir i am not able to get the 10 years solved papers of engineering services exam.kindly email me at [email protected]
19th August 2011, 11:24 AM
NUTAN GAVADE

Can you please send me previous 10 years solved papers for Indian Engineenirg Services( Electronics and telecommunication)-both objective type and conventional type
19th August 2011, 11:27 AM
NUTAN GAVADE

kindly email me at [email protected] papers of IES Eletronics and Telecommunications atleast 5 years. thanking you
15th November 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam,

25th November 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear SIr/ madam,
Can u give me the Previous 10 years solved papers for Indian Engineenirg Services( Civil Engineering)both objective type & conventional type
16th February 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam,
i want to 10 years IES solved papers. so plz send me some pdf links of this papers ..
8th June 2012, 11:55 AM
avop

please send me the previous 10 years solved papers on email id : [email protected]
8th June 2012, 11:59 AM
avop

Dear sir/mam,
could you plz send 10 years IES solved papers for electronics and telecommunication on mail id [email protected] . so plz send me some pdf links of this papers ..
13th April 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

can anyone help me by sending free ebook for UPSC Indian Engineering Services (Electronics and Telecommunication) topic wise solved question papers or please send me the link. my email id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?