5th May 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Is JCO a gazetted post?

i WANNA MAKE CAREER IN JCO feld but i just wondering that whether is jco is gazetted post?

15th May 2014, 10:14 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is JCO a gazetted post?

As you asking here about your problem that you want to know about JCO post and is that post officer is a gazette officer or not. So let me clearing your doubt about your problem and try to solve your problem as far as possible.

So as you said here that is JCO which stands for “Junior Commissioned Officer” so as that name suggest that it is an army post and army ranked post. And as you asked about gazette officer or not so as far as I know this is a gazette officer post because gazetted means a government ranked officer so JCO is a government ranked officer and this is an army post.

And an officer who can attest your documents that is only done by gazetted officer and a stamp also provided by government as far he is in that post in his lifetime carrier. But as you asking here that it is a gazette rank post or not. So I cleared that it is a gazetted rank post and a government post also. So I think you are now clear about your problem or as you mentioned in your question so I think you are now clear.
16th September 2017, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is JCO a gazetted post?

A JCO of Army or Ex Army can attested copy of document in the capacity of a Class II Gazetted Officer ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?