28th April 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) candidate in ISRO?

Hello,
I am doing B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering.
I want to get job in ISRO. Can you tell me
about the job opportunities for me?
And also tell me how to get job there?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) candidate in ISRO? -- [New]
  2. How can I apply for Job Opportunities in ISRO after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  3. Job Opportunities available for me in ISRO, INTEL and Nokia being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of ECE?
  4. How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Courses and job opportunities after completing software engineering? Are software engineers eligible fr the job in ISRO?
  6. Procedure to get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. when will ISRO job exam be conducted? what is syllabus and books for it?
  8. How to study BSc Physics? Do I have any job opportunities in ISRO research
  9. Job opportunities in ISRO? What kind of work in done by Electrical Engineers in ISRO? Exam pattern and syllabus of the exam?
  10. Can I get a job in ISRO after completing PG in ISRO?
  11. Job opportunities in ISRO for M.Sc(Mathematics) postgraduate?
  12. How to get a job in ISRO after doing engineering in IT branch in 3rd year? How can I apply in ISRO after getting a job?
  13. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam in computer science? Requirements for a computer engineering to get a job in ISRO?
  14. ISRO job opportunities and entrance procedure for final year engineering students
  15. Can I get job in ISRO after completion of Aeronautical Engineering? Required Qualification to get into ISRO?
  16. Type and contents of training at ISRO? Can we get permanent job after training at ISRO?
  17. Can I get Job in ISRO after completion of B.Sc Chemistry? Information regarding Job Opportunities in ISRO and the salary packages for these jobs?
  18. Information about Job opportunities in ISRO?
30th April 2015, 11:26 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) candidate in ISRO?

Yes dear there are ample of opportunities for B.E/B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering in ISRO. Since without Aeronautical Engineers they can not do any work. And you have number of offers in various job positions for ISRO.

List of Job positions for Aeronautical Engineers in ISRO :

1.Aerospace Design Checker

2.Aerospace Engineer

3.Design Engineer

4.Aerospace Technologist

5.Graduate Trainee's

6.Air Craft Production Manager.

If you have an experience in this field then you will become a " Research Analyst " in ISRO for various projects.

And in addition to ISRO you can also apply for various Organizations and here we are giving you the list of companies recruiting the candidates of Aerospace Engineering.

* DRDO

* HAL

* Air India

* ISRO related Organizations in Bangalore etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?