18th July 2019, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government Sector for BSc(Hardware & Networking) student?

Hello everyone, I am studying BSc in Hardware & Networking course. After completing my BSc, I want to secure job in Government sector. Can anyone of you please let me know about the opportunities available in this sector for me. Please let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

21st July 2019, 10:04 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector for BSc(Hardware & Networking) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am studying BSc in Hardware & Networking course. After completing my BSc, I want to secure job in Government sector. Can anyone of you please let me know about the opportunities available in this sector for me. Please let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!
The usage of computers in Government sectors organized has highly increased so there Hardware and Networking graduates are highly necessary for the government organizations for the proper maintaining the computers. B.Sc in Hardware and Networking graduates can find telecommunication companies like MTNL, BSNL, etc. They can also find a job opportunity in hardware repair shops, call centers, BPO firms, system design companies, software companies, hardware manufacturing companies, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?