18th July 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

List of posts available in Bihar Public Service Commission for BTech Mechanical student?

Dear friends, I am studying in my final year of BTech with Mechanical Engineering course. I want to apply for job in Bihar Public Service Commission after completing my Graduation. Can I know about the posts available in Bihar PSC for me? Kindly let me know about the posts immediately. Thank you!

21st July 2019, 10:09 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: List of posts available in Bihar Public Service Commission for BTech Mechanical student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am studying in my final year of BTech with Mechanical Engineering course. I want to apply for job in Bihar Public Service Commission after completing my Graduation. Can I know about the posts available in Bihar PSC for me? Kindly let me know about the posts immediately. Thank you!
Thee are total 102 posts Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) available for B.Tech Mechanical graduates. Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview. Interested candidates can send their application form in prescribed format along with important documents to Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), Patna.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?