18th August 2018, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Job profile and duty hours allotted to Demonstrator in WBHRB?

Hello friends, I want to know about the duty hours for Demonstrator in WBHRB. Can you let me know about the job profile also? I have applied in WBHRB of this year and preparing for the same. Kindly tell me asap.

22nd March 2023, 05:54 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Job profile and duty hours allotted to Demonstrator in WBHRB?

As a Demonstrator in WBHRB (West Bengal Health Recruitment Board), your main job profile would be to assist in the teaching and training of medical students and junior doctors. You would be responsible for demonstrating the practical aspects of medical procedures and techniques to the students and helping them to understand the theoretical aspects of medicine.

Some of the key duties of a Demonstrator in WBHRB would include:

1. Conducting lectures and tutorials for medical students and junior doctors.

2. Assisting in the preparation of teaching materials and resources.

3. Demonstrating practical medical procedures and techniques to students.

4. Supervising and guiding students during clinical rotations and practical sessions.

5. Evaluating the performance of students and providing feedback.

6. Participating in research activities and publishing research papers in medical journals.

As for the duty hours, the working hours for Demonstrators in WBHRB are usually 8-9 hours per day, and the job may involve working in shifts, including weekends and holidays. However, the exact duty hours may vary depending on the specific department and hospital where you are posted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?