10th May 2019, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Junior Division Civil Judge through Maharashtra PSC?

Hello friends, I want to know about the job profile for Junior Division Civil Judge through Maharashtra PSC. Can you let me know about the job profile? I have applied in Maharashtra PSC of this year and preparing for the same. Kindly tell me asap.

16th May 2019, 01:23 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Junior Division Civil Judge through Maharashtra PSC?

Roles and Responsibilities of the Civil Judge Junior Division through Maharashtra PSC is given below :-

1. A civil judge also called a general trial court judge.

2. On the civil side, at the lowest level is the court of Civil Judge (Junior Division).

3. Civil Judge (Junior Division) decides civil cases of the small pecuniary stake.

4. Civil Judge tries cases of disputes between more than one individual and/or business entity. This might be such things as contract disputes and liability issues.

5. The decisions made by these judges often result in one party financially compensating another.

Educational Qualification:

The aspirants must have a Degree in Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) / Master of Laws (LL.M.) with 55% from any University recognized by the Central Government / State Government.

Age Limit: The applicant’s minimum age will be 21 years and maximum should be 35 years and age relaxation applies for reserved candidates.

Pay Scale: Will be ranging from Rs. 27,700/- to Rs. 44,770/-

Application Fee:

• For General Category: Rs. 373

• For SC/ST/ OBC: Rs. 273
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?