10th May 2019, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Tips to crack AIIMS Bhopal Data Processing Assistant written exam

Hello Sir, I need your help. Can you please suggest me some tips to crack exam of AIIMS Bhopal Data Processing Assistant recruitment of this year? I want to crack AIIMS Bhopal written exam and join as a Data Processing Assistant. Kindly help me in this regard. Thank you!

16th May 2019, 01:44 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to crack AIIMS Bhopal Data Processing Assistant written exam

Eligibility Criteria for Data Processing Assistant is given below :-

12th Class or equivalent qualification from recognized Board or University and Typing speed should not be below 35 w.p.m. on computer.

Tips to crack AIIMS Bhopal Data Processing Assistant written exam is given below :-

1)Maintain a good posture: However trivial this might sound, experienced typists will vouch for the importance of posture.

2)Avoid looking at the keyboard: Desist from the temptation of peeking at the keys when you type.

3)Practice every day for at least 30 minutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?