17th June 2019, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Job profile of Petrophysicist in Bharat PetroResources Limited?

Hello friends, I want to know about the job profile for Petrophysicist in Bharat PetroResources Limited. Can you let me know about the job profile? I have applied in Bharat PetroResources Limited of this year and preparing for the same. Kindly tell me asap.

18th June 2019, 10:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Petrophysicist in Bharat PetroResources Limited?

Job Profile of Bharat PetroResources Limited Petrophysicist recruitment:

The detailed job profile of Bharat PetroResources Limited Petrophysicist recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Bharat PetroResources Limited

Name of the Job Position - Petrophysicist

>> You are responsible for well log data processing, formation evaluation for hydrocarbon exploration, petrophysical interpretation,..etc.,

>> You need to carryout the quantitative petrophysical interpretation studies on industry standard application software using quick look..etc.,

>> You should be able to interact with the consortim partners in order to explore and appraise and optimize the production from fields.

>> You should evaluate various petrophysical parameters for assessment of the hydrocarbon resources.

Click here for official notification
18th June 2019, 11:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Petrophysicist in Bharat PetroResources Limited?

The job profile of Petrophysicist in Bharat PetroResources Limited is given below.

==> You should have a good technical knowledge of relevant discipline.

==> You should have a good managerial and communication skills.

==> Candidate must adhere to QHSE implementation and statutory compliances.

==> Candidate has the experience on working with industry standard petrophysical data processing and interpretation software.

==> Candidate has the ability to integrate logs with core, production test and reservoir data.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?