8th February 2020, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Job roles of Translator in High Court Rajasthan?

Sir, I have applied for the post of Translator in High Court Rajasthan. I just want to know about the roles of this particular post. Can you please let me know about the job roles?

31st May 2023, 01:35 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Translator in High Court Rajasthan?

Job role of Translator in High Court of Rajasthan recruitment:

The detailed job role of a Translator in High Court of Rajasthan recruitment is given below:

Name of the Job Position- Translator

Name of the Organization- Rajasthan High Court

@ As a Translator, candidiates are required to translate the legal documents, proceeding as well as contracts.

@ Also they are required to provide the interpretation services during the court proceedings like trials and hearings.

@ Need to maintain the translated documents and manage the translation projects meeting the court standards.

@ As a Translator you should be able to understand the legal terminology in both the languages and must convey the meaning of the original text.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?