23rd August 2019, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Job roles of Junior Personal Assistant in Rajasthan High Court?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the job roles of Junior Personal Assistant post which is available in Rajasthan High Court recruitment. I have applied for this post. Kindly let me know about the job role asap. Thank you!

25th March 2023, 04:04 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Job roles of Junior Personal Assistant in Rajasthan High Court?

As a Junior Personal Assistant in Rajasthan High Court, your job role will primarily involve providing administrative and secretarial support to judges and senior officials in the court. Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:

1. Typing and preparing legal documents, court orders, judgments, and other legal correspondence.

2. Maintaining and updating court records, files, and databases.

3. Scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments, and court hearings.

4. Handling phone calls, emails, and other correspondence related to court proceedings.

5. Assisting judges and other court officials during court hearings and trials.

6. Conducting research and gathering information for court cases.

7. Ensuring that court orders and judgments are properly executed and enforced.

8. Performing other administrative duties as required by the court.

In addition to these specific responsibilities, you will also be expected to demonstrate strong organizational and communication skills, attention to detail, and a high level of professionalism in your interactions with judges, lawyers, and other court personnel.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?