12th March 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Last year cutoff marks of RRB(JE & SSE) for Mumbai and Secunderabad regions?

Hello,
Kindly let me know what is the cutoff of RRB-JE and RRB-SSE for RRB, Mumbai and Secunderabad of last year? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list in E&TC in Mumbai for direct 2nd year admission?
  2. Detailed information about the pool campuses going to be held in Pune and Mumbai for B.Tech(E&TC) 4th year student?
  3. List of best CBSE board schools in Secundrabad?
  4. Fees of private medical college in Mumbai? Cutoff marks of government medical college in Mumbai of last year?
  5. How may I get address of study center for diploma in Rail transport & management in Secunderabad?
  6. Can I get a call from Banks after scoring 122 in IBPS clerk? I am pursuing 4th B.Tech from CSE
  7. List best bank coaching institutes in Secunderabad?
  8. What is the cutoff for GLC Mumbai? List of the colleges in which I can take admission?
  9. Last year cutoff marks of MHT-CET for admission in Engineering colleges of Mumbai?
  10. List of coaching centers available in Hyderabad or Secunderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What's the admission procedure and form submission date for M.Sc(biotechnology) in Vijyatha arts & science college, Secunderabad?
  12. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  13. Cutoff marks required for admission in medical stream in Mumbai? How many seats are available in all colleges?
  14. Cutoff marks of engineering colleges in Mumbai and Pune?
  15. Cutoff marks for admission in medical colleges in Mumbai?
  16. What is the chances of getting B.Tech admission in RGIT Mumbai after completing diploma with 75% marks?
  17. Cutoff marks for Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy for government and private colleges in Mumbai
  18. When are the forms available for MPSC(SSE)?
24th March 2016, 05:57 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Last year cutoff marks of RRB(JE & SSE) for Mumbai and Secunderabad regions?

Every year the cut for RRB JE / SSE will vary according to the toughness of the question paper. But average marks will be in the range of 70-80 will be safe area for General category students.

Last year the paper was little bit tough that expected so the cut off marks has been drastically reduced to 50-60 even for the General so sit is better to do the exams at you best rather thinking about the cut off.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?