18th July 2018, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

List of coaching institutes offering WBCS exam preparation in Durgapur

Dear friends, I have done with my BA in Bengali Honours course. Now, I want to prepare for WBCS exam. So, can I know about the coaching institutes anywhere in Durgapur where I can prepare for this recruitment exam?

Related Questions:
  1. List of coaching classes for preparation of WBCS exam in Burdwan
  2. Coaching classes for preparation of WBCS exam in Kolkata for B.Sc 2nd year student?
  3. List of coaching institutes or academy in Bangalore for ISRO exam preparation
  4. Best Coaching Institutes offering Sainik School Exam Preparation in Faridabad (Haryana) or in Delhi NCR
  5. Syllabus, reference books and coaching classes in Kolkata for preparation of WBCS exam?
  6. List of institutes giving free coaching to SC and ST for WBCS in West Bengal
  7. List of coaching centers in Durgapur for UGC NET preparation
  8. List of best coaching institutes of Delhi for CSIR JRF preparation after B.Sc Mathematics? Best books for the preparation of this exam?
  9. How can I do preparation for IAS exam after completing B.Sc? Do I have to join any Coaching Institutes for preparation?
  10. Coaching institutes offering NDA exam preparation in Warangal, Vijayawada and Hyderabad? -- [New]
  11. List of coaching classes in Delhi and suitable books for preparation of NID entrance exam? List of NID institutes in India?
  12. List of Institutes offering Coaching for CLAT Exam for the year 2014?
  13. Which are the good coaching institutes in Delhi offering classes for preparation of MSc
  14. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  15. List of the top coaching institutes in Patiala offering coaching for the GATE?
  16. Contact details of top coaching institutes offering online coaching for JEE?
  17. List of the colleges or institutes offering coaching for AP TET? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Reputed institutes offering Civil Services exam coaching in Hyderabad?
20th July 2018, 08:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of coaching institutes offering WBCS exam preparation in Durgapur

You can contact following institutions in Durgapur:

- CAAS Academy Private Limited, Bengal Ambuja, Durgapur, Phone: 091631 24489

- Science Study Centre, Alauddin Khan Bithi, Durgapur

- Math Study, Sepco 2nd Avenue, Durgapur, Phone: 094746 97475
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?