14th January 2012, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class

Sir,
I want to know the fee structures in private college for MBBS course in orissa especially of KIITS, Bhubaneswar. It would be nice if you give in detail of fees per annum in the medical colleges and suggest coaching institutes of reputation for coaching in both full time and correspondence mode.
Thank you

R. C. Nayak.

Related Questions:
  1. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  2. What is the fee of MBBS course in private colleges of Orissa?
  3. Course fee for b.tech in kiits per annum and hostel charge? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of good medical colleges in Belgaum for MBBS course with minimum fee structure?
  5. Names of private colleges which have minimum fee structure of 2.5 Lakhs/Annum for MBBS?
  6. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  7. Best MBBS college in China with fee of Rs. 3 Lacs per annum including tuition fee and accommodation?
  8. What is the total fees for MCA in KIITS including tuition fee? What is the hostel charge?
  9. Fee structure for MBBS course in private medical colleges in Bangalore?
  10. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  11. List of private medical colleges which have fee structure around of 2.5 lakhs per annum?
  12. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  13. How to get admission in MBBS private colleges easily? List of good colleges along with their fee structure?
  14. Minimum fees per annum for doing MBBS in governemnt as well as private college? List of such colleges in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  15. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
  16. List of all private MBBS colleges in UP and their fee structure?
  17. List of Mbbs colleges along with their fee structure in Kanpur?
  18. List of colleges in Mumbai for MBBS or other science education at affordable fee structure
6th July 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class

kindly inform the details of fees structure in MBBS IN Orissa private medical colleges .

K.C.SAH
6th June 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class

sir i got 2553th rank in neet u g 2013 ,sir can i study in orissa shall i get a seat for medicine
13th June 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation clas
30th June 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

sir mera neet me air in odisha me 23000 rank hai seat mil skti h plz help me
26th July 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offerin direct admision to mbbs with less fees?
26th July 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

what will be the fee per annum &donations for mbbs & bds
23rd May 2014, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

i want medical seat with low fees structure in managment quota in orissa
plz contact me :9989552728
6th June 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

How to qualify to get admission in medical course in govt. Medical college in orissa.
19th July 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the course fees of
MBBS in private medical college Odisha. Regarding this somany questions in this forum but not a single answer. It means is there any hidden donation for the seat ?
18th August 2016, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Medical colleges with Minimum most course fee for admission to mbbs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?