30th October 2017, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

List of documents required to apply for MPSC/UPSC exams

Hi, I am Chandrakala Auti from Pune. I did my graduation B.Sc in (computer science) with 1st class, in 10th, I got 84% & in 12 the I got 60%. My all education was completed in Pune and I want give MPSC/UPSC exam, but I have one doubt is my cast certificate from Karnataka state because of I was born there so. Now I m asking you, can I give MPSC/UPSC exam. Please can tell you which documents are necessary for it.

30th October 2017, 10:45 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of documents required to apply for MPSC/UPSC exams

List of documents required to apply for MPSC/UPSC exams are:-
Marksheet of class 10th with certificate for the conformation of age.
Degree of graduation.
Address proof
If you claim for any reserved category status "caste certificate issued in said format."
phsical handicapped person should carry respective certificate accordingly for the claim.

31st October 2017, 01:25 AM
aks088
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Chandrakala Auti from Pune. I did my graduation B.Sc in (computer science) with 1st class, in 10th, I got 84% & in 12 the I got 60%. My all education was completed in Pune and I want give MPSC/UPSC exam, but I have one doubt is my cast certificate from Karnataka state because of I was born there so. Now I m asking you, can I give MPSC/UPSC exam. Please can tell you which documents are necessary for it.
Dear Aspirant,

Yes, You can apply for MPSC/UPSC Examination. If you have caste certificate from Karnataka State then you should also have domicile from there. On behalf of these caste certificate and domicile certificate you can apply for MPSC/UPSC. Even if you have doubt regarding caste certificate then you can apply as general candidate for any govt examination in whole India.

With Regards
AKS

31st October 2017, 02:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can apply for MPSC/UPSC examination, since you have completed all your education in Pune.

List of documents required for MPSC/UPSC examination:-

Class 10th marksheet.
Class 12th marksheet.
Graduation degree certificate.
Government ID for address proof.
For any reservation which is applicable in the examination, you have to show all the documents of your caste certificate which will be related and required as well.
31st October 2017, 06:41 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member++

Below I have mentioned documents required to apply for MPSC/UPSC exams:
>10th Class grade card and passing certificate
>Class 12th mark sheet
>Grade cards of Bachelor degree
>Government recognized Identity and Address proof
>Cast certificate (if available)
>Domicile certificate
Since you have completed B.Sc in Computer Science, so you are eligible to apply for MPSC/UPSC exam.
5th November 2017, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my graduation (B. A) # in open university on the basis of 10th, but I have not completed 12th. Can I give mpsc exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?